Access LexisNexis Consumer Center To Request For A Report
LexisNexis is an American corporation that provides the computer-assisted legal research and the services like the risk management and the business research as well.
The company was founded a lot of years back in 1970 and it basically provides the publishing services. It has been owned and operated by the RELX Group, which is their parent company as well.
How You Can Request A Report At LexisNexis Consumer Center:
- Go to the website of the company, visit a link to it, this link can be found over the internet easily.
- If you cannot find it, this is attached here as well: www.consumerdisclosure.com
- Once it is open, click on the red “Order Your Report Here” button.
- Fill the form on the next page now.
- Click on the red “I Agree” button if you are agreeing to the terms now.
- In the Insurance Policy Information form:
- Select the insurance company in the first blank field.
- If it is any other, provide it.
- Provide the first name, middle initial and then the last name in the next three fields now.
- Select the date of your birth now and then enter the social security number in the next field.
- Provide the Driver’s License Number, and then choose the Driver’s License State as well.
- Enter Report Reference Number now.
- In the Current Address section:
- Enter the address in the first field, then the apartment in the next one.
- Provide the city, state and the zip code after that.
- Enter the country and the phone number after that.
- In the Mailing Address form:
- Enter your address, city, state and the zip code.
- Select the country at the end.
- If your mailing and current address is same, skip this section.
- Click on the red “Continue” button now.
Provide the rest of the info and order the report to get it in a few days.