Access Computer Share Investor Center Login
Computershare is a stock transfer company from Australia that helps in providing the employee share plans, stock transfer and corporate trust services in several countries. The company is known to be having its branches settled in 20 different countries like South Africa, New Zealand, Hong Kong, United States, United Kingdom and Ireland, etc.
Computershare was set up in 1978 in the beautiful city of Australia, Melbourne and since then it’s been spread in the world. In 1997 the company included financial markets in New Zealand to expand in business and also known to be having the registry companies in Russia and India as well.
Services Offered By The Computershare
The primary purpose of the Computershare was to provide the services of transfer and stock registration to the companies mentioned in its list, but later on, the company also started to provide the services of the employee share management plan, technology services for stock exchanges, and investor services for the shareholders. The Deposit Protection service is also provided by the company that helps its customers getting the right customer support and services with the highest quality and experienced staff.
How To Get Registered With Computershare:
- Get near to your personal computer that is connected to the internet.
- Open the browser and go to this link: www.computershare.com/investor
- First of all click on the arrow button opposite to the Account login and select the investor login option.
- That will automatically get you to the next page in about five seconds.
- Then click on the purple “Create Login” button.
- Choose whether you want to provide the social security number or the Holder account number.
- Depending on the option provide the required details.
- Now give the Zip code of the area and select the country you own shares in.
Clicking on the submit button will submit your request to the company and after the verification of the details you will get registered on the website and can access all the important and useful services they are offering.