Access Pennsylvania Child Welfare Portal
Pennsylvania Child Welfare Information Solution is an agency running the state government to provide the human services to the people. Especially, it focusses on the issues related to the children like the child abusing, etc. Individuals can apply for the PA Child Abuse History Clearance online and can report online.
How To Access Pennsylvania Child Welfare Portal:
- Visit the link to the official website of the company in the very first step.
- You can get the link from the internet, or you can also have it here as well: www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- On this page, you can see two buttons, for login, click on the white “INDIVIDUAL LOGIN” button.
- Depending on the need, click on the white button, for example, for clearances, click on the white “ACCESS MY CLEARANCES” button.
- Read the notes now, click on the blue “Continue” link at the bottom of the page now.
- In the login form:
- Enter the username in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password now in the field that lies below it now.
- Click on the yellow “Log in” button now.
- You will get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the white “CREATE INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT” button on the homepage.
- Click on the blue “NEXT” button now.
- Enter the Keystone ID in the first blank field now.
- Type the first name in the field that lies next to it now.
- Provide the last name after that now.
- Enter the date of the birth now in the field that lies below it.
- Type your email address after that in the field below it now.
- Confirm this email by entering it again in the last field.
- Choose the security questions and provide their answers in the fields below.
Click on the blue “FINISH” button at the end and get your account created for the services.