Activate Commerce Bank Card Online
Commerce Bank is an American banking as well as the financial services providing company that were founded almost a century ago in the year 1865. The headquarter of the company is based in the Kansas City, Missouri, United States. According to the report of the year 2013, the net income of the company is $260.9 million.
The total assets of the company are a total of $23.1 billion. It has been working with the day and night efforts of over 4,727 employees. It has been running the branches in the Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
On December 31, 2010, it was rated as the 48th largest banking company in the United States.
How You Can Activate Commerce Bank Card Online
- Establish a very good or a decent speed internet connection to go make the process, but make sure that it is running with a constant speed and must not break in the middle.
- Connect this stable and reliable connection to a computer, laptop or any other device.
- Open the web browser now and go to the official website that the company uses to do the business online.
- Access the card activation page on it now, or, click on this link so that you can get a quicker access to it: www.commercebank.com/mycommercecard
- Once the page is open, there is a form on it, you need to provide the demanded info on it, like:
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the first field on the form.
- Or, you can also provide the Tax Identification number as well to proceed.
- Now, provide the 16-digit account number, which is written on the front of your card in the field next to it.
Click the white “Activate” button now and get the card activated. You can get a lot of services through it now.