Check Commerce Bank Gift Cards Balance Online
Commerce Bank is headquartered in the Kansas City, Missouri, United States and maintains all the financial services it provides through the number of banks it runs all over the country.
It was set up way back in the year 1865 and according to a report of the year 2013, it has net income of $260.9 million. While, the total assets of the company are $23.1 billion. It has over 4,727 number of employees.
How To Check Commerce Bank Gift Cards Balance Online
- You need to visit the official website of the company by searching it on the google, or you can click on this link for the direct access to this website: www.commercebank.com/checkmygiftcard.
- On this page, look for the green “Check Your Balance” button at the end of the page. Click on this page.
- You need to sign in into your card account first of all.
- Provide the card number in the only field mentioned on this page now.
- You will have to provide the password in the field on the next page now, if you have forgotten it, click on the black “Forgot Password?” link under the card number field.
- Type your Username or the card number in the only field on the next page now.
- If you have forgotten the username as well, call this number: 866-271-7780.
- Click on the box below it and provide the captcha.
- Click on the white “Continue” button and provide the remaining info to get the password back.
- If you don’t have the account, and you are a first time visitor, click on the black “First Time Visitor?” on the second page of the process.
- Type the number written in front of your card in the only field on the next page now.
- Click “Continue” and provide all the rest of the info on the next page.
After registering an account, log in, and get to check the gift card balance form there.