Access GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account
GameStop is an American retailer of the consumer electronics, video game, and many kinds of the wireless services. It was founded way back in 1984, some 33 years ago, as the Babbage’s in the Dallas, Texas, U.S. Its head office is based in the Grapevine, Texas, United States.
How To Access GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account
- You need to install a very good speed internet connection to go through this process.
- Make sure that it must be running with a constant and regular speed.
- Connect it to the computer and open the internet browser.
- Visit the official website of the company using this URL: www.comenity.net/gamestop
- In the login form on this page now:
- Type in the username in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- Check the remember me box now.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button at the end of the page now.
- You will get logged in to get the services.
- If you don’t have the account, yet, click on the red “Register for Online Access” link below the form.
- You can find your account as well, for that:
- Type in the Credit Card Account Number in the first field on the form.
- Provide the zip or the postal code in the field next to it.
- Select the identification type now, if it is the SSN, type in the last four digits of it in the field next to it.
- Click onto the red “Find My Account” button and get your account.
- If you don’t have the account, in the form below:
- Type in the username in the first field, password in the next one.
- Confirm the password in the field next to it.
- Provide the email address now, and then the mobile phone number as well.
- Check the box.
Click the red “Create Account” button at the end of the page now and get the account created.