Activate Your Comcast Xfinity Device
You can activate your Comcast Xfinity device by using the three simple steps of account authentication such as your mobile number, account number and email address and password. In all of the methods, you need to give the required details and then activate the device following the screen directions. Through this simple and easy process of activation, you are not allowed to visit any technician. The whole process can be accomplished in few minutes by using the simple steps which are cited below.
What Are The Complete Steps To Activate Your Device With Comcast Xfinity?
- You need to start the activation process by adding the given URL link into the address bar of any browser.
- Go to the given link www.comcast.com/activate to access the activation page.
- You need to first check the cable connection to your device before starting the activation of your device.
- You will be asked to click on the option of “Let’s get started” if you don’t have the code with you. If you already have the code then go to the other link to activate your device.
- When the new page opens then you need to pick the details from the given list related to your account.
- For instance, you have selected the option of “Mobile phone number” and then click on the “Next” tab.
- Now you will be asked to type the mobile number in order to get the code via text message.
- After that click on the tab of “Next” and follow the directions to complete the process.
How To Activate Comcast Xfinity Device With Your Account Number?
If you want to activate the device via your account number then you need to click on the option of “Account number” on the account verification page. On the next page, you are supposed to add the account number from your Comcast bill. In the next step, you need to enter the billing address which is related to your account. Click on the “Next” button in order to move to the other steps of the online process.