Access Citizens Bank To Pay Your Loan
The Citizen’s Bank is an American one of the best banking and financial services offering organization that has been working hard to meet the needs of their customers for a long time now.
The bank opened the door for the business way back in the year 1828 and had settled the headquarter in the Providence, Rhode Island, United States to look out for all the branches running throughout the country.
How You Can Pay Your Loan On The Citizens Bank
- Start by reaching out to the official website of the company and then go to the loan payment page.
- Click this link to get quicker access: www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan
- Click on the orange “Set-up Recurring Payments” button at the top of the page now.
- There is a login form to be filled now:
- Enter the user name in the first empty field on this page now.
- Type the password in the field that lies below it.
- Click on the blue “Forgot Password?” link now.
- Enter the “login ID” in the only blank field now.
- Click on the blue “submit” button and get it back.
- Put it back and click on the blue “Submit” button to login and then pay your loan.
- If you are yet to create an account, click blue “sign up” link.
- Enter the customer name in the first blank field now.
- Type your account number now in the field below it.
- Now enter your Security Key 1 or the Last 4 of SSN in the field below it.
- Enter the email address below it now and then enter the username as well.
- Type your password now and then retype it to verify it in the coming field.
- Enter the complete customer address now.
- Type your city name, state and then the zip code in the next three fields now.
- Provide the contact phone number now.
- Check the box to agree to the terms.
- Click on the blue “submit” button and send the application to get registered.
Now you can pay your loans from your account easily and securely.