Access Citizen’s Consumer Credit Card Online Account
Citizen’s Bank is a the United States based bank that is headquartered in the Providence, Rhode Island, United States, a place responsible for managing a large number of locations across the country. It provides a lot of financial services along with many banking options as well. It was founded way back in the year 1828.
How To Access Citizen’s Consumer Credit Card Online Account:
- Go to the official website of the company, first of all, it can be google, or you can simply get a link from a friend, etc. as well.
- Go to the credit card services page now on the website; you can use this link for this purpose as well: www.citizensbank.com/creditcard
- Once you are on the website and it is completely loaded, go to the bottom of the page and click orange “Consumer Credit Card Login” button. You can also get the business login also by scrolling down more.
- Now, enter your username in the first field on the login form.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- If you have lost or forgot the password, click on the black “Click here” link beneath the password field.
- Type your username in the first field on the next page.
- Enter the email address in the field below it.
- Click on the blue “Login” button and get logged in to your account.
- If you are yet to be registered, click on the white “Register” button.
- Provide your name as it exactly appears on the card in the first space on the next page.
- Now, provide your Account Number as well in the second field.
Now, click on the blue “Next” button at the end of the page and get to the next page, there is some other information that is needed as well. Provide it and get registered to get the credit card services now.