Sign In To Citi Mortgage To Manage Your Account
Citi Mortgage is a plan by the Citigroup Inc. or commonly known as the Citi who is financial services providing corporation and a multinational investment bank working in America. The company which is headquartered in Manhattan, New York City is known as founded by one of the largest merging in the history over the world.
It was formed by the combination of the Travelers group and the Citicorp in October 1998. As per the assets, it is the third largest bank in the America, according to the report that came in January 2015.
Services Offered By The Citi Mortgage
Citi bank is known to be providing many useful services to the customers from their multiple branches throughout the America, some of the services are:
- Refinancing services are available and is provided to the interested people, you can see daily rates and can calculate if the rates are good for you or not.
- If you have to buy a home, you can visit the bank to buy one, can check daily rates and can also calculate your monthly mortgage payments.
- You can use different tools and calculators to check that how much home you can afford at a time.
How To Sign In To Citi Mortgage To Manage Your Account
- Get your computer connected to a reliable internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.citimortgage.com
- Enter “Username” and “Password” to login to your account.
- If you are the new user, then click on to enroll now button.
- Now provide your date of birth in the first field.
- Your social security number in the second field.
- Your account number than in the next field.
- Then select the state and zip code of your area.
- And press “Continue” button.
- Now follow the steps and provide the required information.
Clicking on to the continue button will lead you to the company website, and then you will be allowed to use the services freely and easily. In a case of any problem, you can call the company number as well.