Visit Citi To Apply For Citi Simplicity Card Online
Citi is providing a service of Citi Simplicity credit card to their customers with no extra or late charges in case you have forgot to make payment even after due time period. Citi allows you to apply for this card by following given below guides. All you have to do is complete the application form by providing personal, financial and other details to submit your application online.
Guideline To Apply For Citi Simplicity Credit Card
- Open home page of website Citi in order to apply for Citi simplicity credit card at www.citicards.com
- Now you have to click on the tab of “View all cards” select the option of “Simplicity card” and click on button of “Apply and learn more”.
- Click on button of “Next” to proceed further.
- After this step you have to add your personal details such as first and last name, phone number, email address, date of birth and SSN.
- You have to select a security hint in form of word and add that security characters in marked field.
- Now provide your employment and financial details by adding annual salary, daily wages, annual income, status of residence and any rental or mortgage payment.
- Add contact number of your place of work and also specify primary account of Citi as directed.
- Now click the check box if you have desire to add any one as your authorized user.
- To get emails click on check box of subscription and to assure that you have no objection with terms and conditions click on another check box as directed.
- Click on the tab of “Verify Application” to check all details which you have entered is correct or not.
- By following on screen guides you have complete the section of “Approval status” and submit application online.
Benefits Of Citi Simplicity Card:
- zero percent Intro APR on the transfer of balance and purchases for twenty one months after that period variable APR will be of 13.24% – 23.24% based on worth of credit 1.
- Saving of everyday start with low rate 1 of intro
- This is the only card with no penalty, annual fee and late fee.
- Save your time when you call us to get help as our customer support is available for 24 hours
Resident of New York may contact the state banking department to get comparative list of rates of credit card, grace periods or fees by making a call at 1-877-226-5697.