Join Church’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Church’s Chicken is an American based fast food providing chain of restaurants that provide the services through these chains in all over the globe. The company is running a total of 1700+ locations that are based in 25 different countries of the world.
It has been ranked as the fourth largest chicken restaurant company in the world and is just behind KFC, Chick-Fil-A, and the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. It was created by George W. Church, Sr. on April 17, 1952, and is now headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
How To Join Church’s Guest Satisfaction Survey:
You need to have a company receipt that you got from the store to take the survey. Otherwise, you cannot complete it. An internet connection that must be connected to a computer device or a laptop is mandatory as well. After having all the setup, follow these steps:
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of the company, fund the survey option and click on it.
- You can google the survey page as well or simply click on this link to have the direct access to the page: www.churchschickenfeedback.com
- Once the page is opened, take out your receipt and look for the store number at the top of it, type the number in the first field on this page.
- Now, type in the order number from the receipt in the second field on this page.
- After that, select the date of your visit to the store as well, that is also mentioned on the receipt.
- Type in the time of your visit as well from the receipt.
- Click the orange “Start” button at the end of the page. That will get you to the next page. You will be seeing some questions now on the following pages, which need to be answered. In the end, submit them to the company to conclude the process.