Join Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Feedback Survey
Chuck E. Cheese’s is an American company that runs a chain of restaurants as well as the family entertainment centers in the North America, South America, and the Middle East as well.
The month to be remembered for the company is the May 1977, 39 years ago, when it was founded by the three co-owners of the company in the San Jose, California, U.S. the headquarter was later on shifted to the Irving, Texas, U.S, which is responsible for controlling over 590 Stores in all these countries.
How To Join Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Feedback Survey
In the bid to improve the standard and services of the company the company lets their customer improve their experience by just giving them a chance to provide the feedback on the basis of their recent visit to the restaurant. At the end, take a look at your inbox and get a possible chance of entering the company member’s club:
- Open your web browser to visit the official website of the company.
- Go to this link now to start the survey process: www.chuckecheese.com/feedback
- You will have an itemized check from the restaurant on your recent visit; there is a code written in the middle of it, found it and type it in the first field on the page.
- Now, type in your first name in the second field and your last name in the third field now.
- Type in your email address in the next field now.
- Retype your email address in the next field to confirm it.
- Provide your primary phone number in the last field on the page. This is optional.
- Now, click the white “Submit” button at the end of this page, that will get you to the next page, provide the answers to all the questions mentioned on the next few pages. Submit these answers as the feedback at the end of the process.