Purchase Your Chicago City Vehicle Sticker Via EZ>BUY
City of Chicago, Office of the Home Clerk, is the official Government website of the city responsible for managing and solving the issues of the citizens of the city. The website is responsible for holding the elections and records. The office itself serves as the council secretary when the Chicago City Council is not in charge.
How To Purchase Your Chicago City Vehicle Sticker Via EZ>BUY
You now can buy some registry items for your vehicles as well as the pets. Also, you can purchase daily parking permits and a lot of other such items online from the website. All you have to do is to provide a little information about the item and you are done. Here is how you can buy:
- Go to the official website of the City of Chicago’s Government; you can do this by visiting this link as well: www.chicityclerk.com
- Once the page is fully loaded, scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the blue “BUY ONLINE VIA EZ-BUY” link under the car logo there.
- Depending on what you want to purchase, click the blue button, in a case of the Dog Registration, click the light blue “Purchase Dog Registration” button.
- Select, if you want to buy it online from the EZ Buy or you want to locate a store, in a case of buying online, click onto the EZ Buy option in the blue button.
- Select if you have an Owner code or not.
- Type in the Owner Code in the first field on the next page of you have it.
- Provide the Last name of the owner on the second field now.
- Click the blue “Search” button below it, and you will get the result you wanted, provide a little more information and your dog will be registered.