Login To CheckMyCard To Get Online Services
CheckMyCard is an American company that provides the information on your card online. You can get to know the balance on your card from the account you have created; you can get to know the history of your transactions and all and many other services from the website as well.
How You Can Login To CheckMyCard To Get Online Services
- While starting this process, you must keep in mind that you have a very good speed internet connection that must not disturb in the middle of the process.
- You need a computer, laptop or any other mobile device as well to continue.
- Connect the connection to the laptop or a computer now and open your internet browser.
- Visit the official website of the company now, here is the direct link, to get you to the website: www.checkmycard.ca
- Once you are on the page, select your language by clicking on the white link on the page.
- There is a login form now at the right side of the page:
- Type in the username in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- Click the white “Login” button now.
- Get login to get the services.
- If you don’t have the account, click the white “Create a user name and password” button.
- Type in the 13-digit card number in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the 9-digit Ontario Works member identification number now in the field below it.
- Choose a username now.
- Now, retype that username in the field next to it.
- Provide your password now and then retype the password to confirm it.
- Select a security question now and provide the answer to it in the next field.
- Retype the answer in the last field now.
Click the white “Save” button and get the account created to get the services now.