Access Chase Person-To-Person Payment Service
Chase is an American financial and banking services providing the company that has been working in every part of the country. Founded in the year 2001, the company has been one of the most successful banks one in the United States.
How You Can Access Chase Person-To-Person Payment Service
- To start the process, you need a few things:
- A very good speed internet connection that runs with a constant speed is required.
- A computer, laptop or any other device is required.
- The login credentials for your bank account are required.
- Once you are ready with all this, connect the connection and open the web browser.
- Visit the official website of the company now by clicking on this link: www.chase.com/qpselectbank
- Or, you can google it as well, but it will take some extra time.
- Anyway, when you are on the website, choose your bank from the list at the top of the page by clicking on it.
- In the case of Wells Fargo:
- Once you are on the next page, there is a login form, type in the username in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password in the field next to it.
- Click “Go” button and get logged in, now you can send or receive money from the account.
- If you are not enrolled yet:
- Click on the white “Sign Up Now” link.
- Type in the Social Security number in the first field on the form on next page.
- Provide the loan, ATM card, Account, or the debit card number in the field next to it now.
- Check the boxes if you don’t have the credentials and provide the alternatives.
Click the blue “Continue” button at the end of the page and go to the next page to provide the other credentials and sign up. You can then send and receive money.