Access Mary Kay Rewards Credit Card Account
Chase is an American banking and financial services providing company based in 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017, U.S. It was founded way back on December 1, 2000, some 16 years ago, from now. It is known to have collected a total revenue of US$71.651 billion as of 2016.
How You Can Access Mary Kay Rewards Credit Card Account
There are a number of services that the customers can get from the credit card account. It starts from the rewards and then continues to the online transaction option and end on the payment security and details about it as well. All you have to do is to login into the account to claim the rewards and other services. Here is how you can do it:
- Make sure that the connection must be running at a constant speed and must not break up in the middle of the process.
- Your connection should be regular, secure and reliable as well.
- Access the Mary Kay credit card option on it now.
- Click on this URL www.chase.com/marykay
- There is a login form on the first page now:
- Type in the User ID in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- Click on the green “Log in to Accounts” button below the form now.
- Check the box below the button now in order to get your credentials remembered and you don’t have to provide the details next time.
You will get logged in now into your account and then you can get all the services from the account.