Access Chase To Apply For A Credit Card
Chase multinational banking company which is the world’s sixth-largest banking company in terms of the assets it holds, which are around US$2.35 trillion. It is the world’s fifth-largest public company as well as per the Forbes Global 2000.
The main aim of the company is to provide financial services at major scale and according to the Forbes magazine, in terms of the composite ranking, it is ranked sixth largest in the world. The company that is headquartered in New York City, America was founded in 2000.
Services Offered By The Chase Credit Cards
Here are some of the offers of the credit card:
- 5% Cash Recovery: On collective purchases of up to $1,500 you will get to recover your 5% of the cash back as a bonus.
- $150 Bonus: When you will add your first authorized user, you will get to earn $25 bonus, you have to make your first purchase the 3month period, the same one.
How To Apply For A Chase Credit Card:
- Open the web browser that runs the best with the type of internet connection you are using.
- Go to this link: www.Chase.com/CreditCards
- Click onto the green “Get Stated” button now.
- Choose the credit card you want to buy from the available list, click on it.
- Now click at the green “Apply Now” button.
- Now type in your First name, last name and all the other personal information that is demanded. Click onto the blue “Next” button.
- Provide your financial information now on this page. And again click onto the blue “Next” button.
- You will have to select your security type and all the related information and then will have to review the information you have provided.
In the end, click onto the “Apply now” button and your information and the request will be submitted to the company, which after the verification will send you your card.