Open A Chase Checking Account Online
Chase is an American bank that provides some banking and financial services to the customers based in all parts of the country. It was founded by Aaron Burr way back on September 1, 1799, in the New York City, New York, United States.
The company is one of the oldest bank company in the country and have all the experience in the world to know the needs and then fulfilling them to satisfy their customers in every possible way.
How To Open A Chase Checking Account Online:
- Browse to the official website of the company by visiting this link: www.chase.com/checking
- Once the page is opened, you will have to provide the Zip Code of your area to log in to the website.
- After doing so, you are at the official website of the company.
- Click on the “Checking Account” link just below the image to scroll down.
- Select the card you will want to open and then click the blue “Learn More” button below it.
- Now, on the image, under the “Chase Premier Plus Checking” tag, click on the “Open Account” link.
- Scroll down, enter your Zip code, select the “I would like to start new application” option and then provide the coupon code (if applicable) in the field below it.
- Select “No” as you don’t have the previous experience with the company.
- Click the green “Next” button at the end of the page now.
- Give the answers to all the number of small questions asked from you on this page now by checking the circles and again click “Next” in the green button again.
- Now, select the title, first name, last name and the middle name in the first few required fields.
- Provide your address, along with the city, state and the zip code.
- Provide the phone number, check the box.
- Provide the years at current address, email address, re-enter the email address as well.
- Provide SSN, Date of Birth, Type of identification, ID number, State of an issue, and the expiration date as well.
- Click the green “Next” button and provide all the other info to create your account.