Access CenturyLink For Automatic Bill Pay Program
CenturyLink is an old American Inc. which was established in 1930. This company deals in various fields of life. But their main field is telecommunication. This company provides different business, residential, and also the governmental customers with the data and communication-based services in 37 states of US.
This is the third largest telecommunications company in the US in terms of providing the lines served. And they also tend to provide long distance service as well. They operate the internet access provider along with local exchange carrier.
How You Can Access CenturyLink For Automatic Bill Pay Program:
- A link to the website of the company is: www.centurylink.com/autobillpay
- This link will get you to the official website of the company in less than 5 seconds if the connection does not interrupt.
- After opening the website you’ll see a green “Start Now” button which is under the Autopay logo.
- After clicking on the button the new window will appear.
- Which is a form to get logged in
- Provide your username in space.
- Then type the password in the in the field.
- Then click on the green “Sign in” button.
- If you are looking for the quick bill pay for that tap on the “Quick Bill Pay” link on the right side of the window.
- For the quick bill payment, the new form will appear in which you’ll have to give away required the Phone number or billing account for further process.
- Then click on the green “Next” button for the other required process.
- In case if you don’t have an account you can have one by clicking on the “Setup my Account” link and proceed.
- For setting up your new account you’ll see a blank space which will be requiring your CenturyLink telephone number or account number.
- After filling the required space just click on the green “Go” button to get the required results.