Access J.G. Wentworth To Pay Mortgage Online
J.G. Wentworth is an American banking and financial services providing company having been headquartered in the Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States. The company has been in business since 1991 and have been providing the services throughout the country. It provides the following services:
- Buys Structured Settlement Payments
- Fixed Annuities
- Lottery Winnings
- Lawsuit Advance
How You Can Pay Mortgage Online On J.G. Wentworth
- You need a very good speed internet connection if you want to pay the mortgage online.
- Your connection must me running with a constant speed as well.
- Connect it to your computer now and open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of the company using this link: www.cashnowcard.com
- Once the page is open, take your cursor onto the “Mortgages” link and then click on the green “Buy a Home” link.
- Scroll down now and then click the red “Pay Mortgage Online” button.
- In the login form on the next page now:
- Type in the username in the first field.
- Provide the password in the field next to it now.
- Click the red “Log in” button now and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Register a new account” link.
- In the form on the next page:
- Type in the first name in the first field now.
- Provide the last name in the field next to it.
- Type in the email address now.
- Provide your phone number in the field below it.
- Type in the username in the next field now.
- A password is required in the next field.
- Re-enter this password to confirm it in the last field on this page.
- click the red “Next” button now.
- On the next page now:
- Type in the last four digits of the SSN of the borrower in the first field.
- Provide the Loan Number/ID in the last field.
- Check the box below it to provide the captcha.
Click the red “Submit” button and get registered. Now you can pay for the mortgage online.