Access Capital One 360 Savings Account
Capital One is an American banking company founded in 1988, almost 29 years ago, in the Richmond, Virginia, U.S. It is a creation of Richard Fairbank, Nigel Morris and is headquartered in the Tysons Corner, Virginia, United States. It provides the products like Credit Cards, Retail Banking, Loans, and Savings as well.
How You Can Open Capital One 360 Savings Account
- Visit the official website of the company after making a strong, secure, and fast speed internet connection with your computer.
- Access the accounts option and then visit the 360 Savings Accounts page on it.
- Here is the direct link to get to that page: www.capitalone360savings.com
- Once the page is open, click on the green “Open Now” button in the middle of the page.
- On the next page now:
- Provide the email address in the next field.
- Type in the email address again to confirm it in the field next to it.
- Click on the blue: “Next: Add my Personal Information” button at the end of this page.
- Now, once the next page is loaded:
- Select the account you want to create first of all.
- Type in the first name in the next field and the last name in the field next to it.
- Type in your date of birth in the field next to it now.
- Type in the social security number now in the field below it.
- Choose your citizenship country after that.
- Choose the secondary citizenship country as well if you have it.
- Select the employed status in the field below it.
- Now, select your annual income as well in the field below it.
- Type in your street address now and then the phone number as well.
- Now, there is a list of the boxes below, check them after reading the instructions.
- Click on the blue “Check my Information” button.
Move to the next page now and provide the remaining info on the next few pages and submit them at the end.