Activate New Capital One Credit Card
Capital One is an American company providing the home loans, auto loans, credit cards banking and savings services. It is a bank holding company who regarding a number of assets and the deposits it is holding, ranks as the eighth largest bank holding company amongst its kinds in the United States of America.
The bank is operating with the help of 812 branches running across the country to provide the best financial services available. Out of these, the bank also has ten café style locations as well, running for its Capital One 360 brand. The company also has 2000 ATMS set up across the country.
Services offered by the Capital One
Capital One offers a wide spectrum of the services to the people living countrywide. These services will benefit helping the Americans in many important departments of their lives. Some of these services are mentioned here:
- You can get many credit card services like reviewing Top reward cards and comparing credit cards as well.
- You can get many kinds of banking services like Checking Accounts and Saving Accounts.
- You can get Mortgage rates, Mortgages Overview, and Investment Services as well.
How to Activate New Capital One Credit Card Online
- Firstly, you will have to make an internet connection with your computer or a laptop, which connection should be secured and fast as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.capitalone.com/activate
- Now, you will have to click on the green “Start here” button to enroll.
- Now, type in your 16-digit card number in the first empty field you are seeing.
- Type in the security code now.
- Now select your date of birth from the list.
- Now, type in your “Social Security” or “Taxpayer ID Number.”
Clicking the green “Continue” button will get you to the next page, where you will have to provide some other information that is demanded, and then after the enrollment, you will get the option to activate your card.