Access Canada Post To Get The Courier And Postal Services
Canada post operates as the countries primary postal service and is known as the crown corporation of Canada as well. It is obviously to deliver a package or anything ranging from a low to a high weight to deliver to someone in a short and exact time if you have to do it on your own, but through Canada post, it helps its customers.
It has already delivered packages to over 15.8 million addresses and in the year 2015, it is known to have delivered almost 9 billion items.
Services Offered By The Canada Post
Services offered by the Canada post are wide and long in the list it promises to provide to its customers all over the country. These services include:
- Managing Mail: provides the mail forwarding, community mailbox, hold mail, post and FlexDelivery option to its customers.
- Sending: provides the Documents and letters, Picture postage, parcels, postage: meters and stamps, Shipping and mailing products as well.
- Business Solutions: E-commerce solutions, marketing solutions, Document management, Enterprise solutions, and a lot more.
How To Sign Up At Canada Post:
- Get your computer connected to a good speed, reliable and secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.canadapost.ca
- Click on the sign in button on top of the page.
- And then click on the Sign Up link.
- Type in your email address first, then, enter your password.
- Type in your postal code then, and select the language.
- Select the security questions and answer them, select the purpose and provide Captcha characters.
Clicking the continue button will get you through to the next page and then by completing your profile by giving the other information, you will be lead to the homepage, where you will now be acting as a registered member and can use the services that are mentioned above.