Access Campus Partners And Manage Your Student Loan Account
Campus Partners is one of leading and trusted companies that is helping the educational community with their education loans. The services that they offer include loan consolidation, loan billing, accounting, data processing, reporting, and default prevention services.
Across the country, they have been working with more than 400 universities and colleges. They also have the 100% compliance with the federal regulations that makes them a trusted choice.
Students Can Manage Their Loan Accounts Online
Campus Partners offer their clients an opportunity to get online and manage their loan accounts from there. By accessing to their online loan accounts, the students can view the account information, download forms, and make the payments.
How To Manage Your Account Online At Campus Partners?
Here are the simple steps that you can follow at the Campus Partners website for this purpose:
- Click the link www.campuspartners.com or simply copy/paste it into your web browser’s address bar.
- On the left side of the page, just under the menu bar, you will see the “Students & Borrowers” box. Click that.
- Now, you will be on a new page and at the same position, you will find a new box with the same title, but slightly bigger in size. Click that.
- This will open a new webpage on your browser.
- There is a “Login” link on the top right of this page, click that.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your “User Name” and the “Password.”
- Enter the details in the required fields, and then simply click the “Login” button to access your My Campus Loan Account online.
Now, you can manage your educational loans from anywhere. If you’ve forgotten your username or your password, then you can also retrieve it from the same webpage where you are asked to enter the sign in details. You can also create a new account from the same page by clicking the link “”Create a new account”.