Access Call Of Duty To Sign Up For The Redeem Pack
Call of Duty is video game franchise, known to have provided many exciting versions of the first-person shooter video games to the world. The first version of this ever-interesting game was released on October 29, 2003, and the hype leads to the creation of many more other versions of the game.
The latest of which was released on November 6, 2015. As per the report came in the April 2015, the franchise is known to have 175 million copies of the games to the people based in all over the world.
Platforms Supported By The Call Of Duty
The game has been known to have gotten the love and support of the players from all across the globe, while there are certain specifications for the users to install the game on their PCs or Laptops. Some of the platforms supported by the game are as follows:
- It was created for the Microsoft Windows, but it also supports OS X, Nintendo DS, GameCube.
- It can also be played on Nokia N-Gage, PS 2, PS 3, PS 4, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita.
- The game also supports the iOS, Android, BlackBerry.
How To Sign Up For The Call Of Duty Redeem Pack:
- Make a secure and a reliable internet connection with your computer in the first step.
- Make sure that your connection must be running with good speed.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.callofduty.com/redeempack
- You can get started by selecting your network, or you can also get in by creating an Activision account by clicking onto the “Create an Account” orange link at the end of the page.
- Now click onto the “Sign Up Now” orange link.
- Provide your email address, retype it, provide your password and retype it as well.
- Provide your first name, last name and the country as well.
- Provide your Birthday and the community name as well.
- Check the boxes after reading the instructions.
- Clicking the orange “Register Now” button in the orange color will get you registered and then you will be able to get to your Redeem Pack and all the other services as well.