LoginTo CalJobs Job Seekers Account
Cal JOBS is a source for both job seekers and employers to search jobs and candidates respectively. If you are an individual and want to search jobs openings, get access to the full-service employment center to discover and view job openings, create and post resumes via individual account.
If you have not previously registered, create a new User ID to view jobs related information.
How To Create An Account?
- Visit the website by accessing the link at www.caljobs.ca.gov
- At the right hand side corner of the webpage you will see log in section. Access requires valid email address/username as well as password to login.
- If you have valid IDs to access your accounts, provide your username and password in given fields.
- Hit on the “Sign In” orange button.
- If you are a new visitor then create your account first.
- Press the link that says “Not Registered Yet” to start the registration application.
- On next page you will be able to get the link to start registration.
- click appropriate link from “Individual”, “Employer” and “Provider” under “Create a User Account” section to create a new User ID.
- Select “Individual” link to register if you are an individual and wish to search for the latest job opportunities.
- Read privacy agreement and press the “I Agree” button to proceed.
- Next you need to provide the login information in given fields.
- Create a username. Enter a unique user name with at least 8.
- Enter your password or secret word. This password must have at least 8 characters.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Choose security question and save your answer.
- Enter your social security number. you need to repeat your social security number for verification.
- Enter in your primary location information such as country and ZIP code.
- Provide demographic information including date of birth, age and gender.
- Identify if you have registered with the selective service.
- Hit on the “Next button and complete this application.
If you have questions about this application or want to get more information about jobs you may call (800)758-0398.