Join Café Rouge Customer Experience Survey
CAFÉ ROUGE is a British chain of French-styled restaurants that serves quality food and drink items to their customers through some restaurants based across the country. It is the subsidiary and is managed and supervised by a bigger restaurant networked named Tragus Group Ltd.
The headquarter and the office of operations of the company is based in the London, United Kingdom responsible for the proper and organized working off over 120 restaurants based in the United Kingdom. 1989 is the year to be written in the history book of the company it was when the company founded its first restaurant ever.
How To Join Café Rouge Customer Experience Survey
The company has made a name for it when it comes to providing the hospitality and the customer services to their customers. It all gets improved day by day by conducting the survey on the official site and listening to the people’s suggestions now and then. Here is how to take a survey online in a few easy steps:
- Open the web browser and access the official website of the company and then the survey page on it.
- Click on this link to access the survey page directly: www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk
- Once the page is loaded, type in the feedback code in the only field on this page and click the green “Start” button at the end of the page.
- If you don’t have the code, click on the pink “No code? Click here” link at the end of the page.
- Now, select the location you visited in the first field on this page.
- Select the date now on which you visited the restaurant.
- Select the time at which you visited as well now in the last field.
- Click the brown “Next” button now.
- Now, provide the answers to all the questions asked on the next few pages. Submit these answers back to the company as the feedback at the end.