Login My BT Account To Get Online Services
There is a number of online services which are available on the BT website and you need to create an online account to access these online services. By creating your BT account, you can get the entertainment, news, videos and other services online from your home. Once you created your account then you have to log in your account by adding the required details and enjoy the services. You need to have operating system along with the internet high-speed source to start the registration process online.
What Are The Set Of Instructions To Login Your BT Account Online?
- In order to login your account, you need to open the BT web page by going the given link www.btinternet.com/youraccount
- As a registered member, you will be requested to log in your account by giving the details on the right side of the page.
- In the first space of the login form, you will be asked to type the BT ID which is your email address.
- After that, you need to move your cursor into the other box where you have to add the password. You can click on the option of “Show” in order to see your password while typing.
- Hit the checkbox of “Remember me” if you are using your personal computer.
- Once you have added the login credentials then you will be requested to click on the blue color tab which is designated as “Log in to my BT”.
What Is The Procedure To Change The Contact Details Of My BT Account?
In order to change or update the contact details of my BT online you need to go through the below steps:
- After login your account you need to hit on the tab of “Settings” and then pick the option of “Your profile”.
- You need to go down and look for the option of “Your BT ID details” and then go to the “Recovery details” option.
- Hit the link to “Edit” and change your address by using the screen direction.