Pay British Gas UK To Bills Online
British Gas is firm which provides gas, electricity and renewable energy sources to its valued customers. Company offers the facility of online payment of their bills by registering an account on the company’s website. Follow the given instructions and enroll an account with British Gas.
Requirements To Make Payments:
- You need to have a laptop with internet facility.
- You require the reference number for enrollment.
Guidelines To Pay Bills At British Gas:
- Follow the given link www.britishgas.co.uk/paymybill to open the website of company and enroll an account for online payment of bills.
- As the website opens you have to click on the tab marked as “Sign in” and then enter your login details like email id and password to access the account.
- Click on Login to access the account but in case you are not a registered member then enroll yourself first by clicking on the option titled as “Get Started Now”.
- Enter the reference number which you can easily find on your bill.
- A new page opens where you need to give the email address in the given blank.
- In the next step confirm your email id by re-typing it in the next box.
- Suggest a strong password for your account in the given field. For the confirmation of password please re-type it in next blank.
- Hit the option labeled as “Create Online Account” and access your personal account.
- Enter your name, title and reference number in relevant blanks and then click on the tab entitled as “Find Accounts”.
- Now you finally get an access to the billing page and you can find the bills records.
- Click on the option “Pay Bills Online” and then follow the screen instructions to finish the payment process.