Access Boost Mobile To Check 4G Coverage In Your Area
Boost Mobile is a brand that offers its services to be used by the two independent operators based in the America and the Australia. It uses the Telstra network and works as an MVNO in the Australia.
It is a subsidiary of Sprint Corporation in the United States and working under the name of Boost Worldwide and is headquartered in the Irvine, California. Peter Adderton founded the Boost Mobile back in the year 2000 in the countries of New Zeeland and the Australia.
Services Offered By The Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile creates and offers a lot of services in shapes of different mobile phones and other accessories and such kinds of the services to the people associated with the above-mentioned countries. Boost Mobile comes up with innovation every time. Some of their main services are:
- It provides mobile phones of all the categories, iPhones, Android powered and many other online deals as well.
- It provides plans like Unlimited Unhooked, Unlimited Starter, Unlimited Family, etc.
- You can shop many online deals, In-Store Offers, Accessories, Boost Market, etc.
- Apart from all this it also gives plans and supports, Devices support, etc. as well.
How To Check 4G Coverage In Your Area At Boost Mobile:
- Get your computer connected to a high-speed internet connection
- Your connection should be reliable and secure and should not be connected via a proxy as well.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.boostmobile.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the orange “Check Your Coverage” button.
- Now, type in the Address or Intersection in the first empty field.
- In the second field, type in your city.
- Now, you will have to choose your state.
- And in the end, type in your Zip Code.
- Click the white “Map It” button will get you a detailed map of the area you lived in and will tell that if you are in the 4G coverage or not.