Access Boat Trader To Begin Listing Your Boat
Boat Trader is an American company that provides the boat business services to the customers based in all parts of the country. The company is involved in the buying and selling of the boats and have won the trust of their clients for so many years.
The company was founded way back in the year 1966 and it is the counterpart of the Boat Trader magazine as well. The company has known to be continued with over 160,000 boaters sale now.
How To Access Boat Trader To Begin Listing Your Boat:
- Go to the official website of the company in order to list your boat.
- This is the link to the listing page of the website, or the official website as well: www.boattrader.com
- Now, under the Sell your Boat option, click onto the blue “List your Boat” button.
- Select the type of the listing and then select the category as well.
- Select the year now in the next field.
- Now, enter the boatyard in the next field now.
- Type in the model of the boat in the next field.
- Now, select the hull material in the field next to it.
- Type in the length, and then the price of the boat in the next two fields.
- Now, select the city of your residence now in the next field.
- Select the country and then the state as well in the next required fields.
- Type in the zip code of the state now.
- Now, type in a brief discussion in the next field.
- Now, you can also upload any photo or a video as well if you want to regarding the boat.
Click on the “Review your Listing” button at the end of the page. That will get you to the page where you will take a look at the listing again and make sure if any change should be made to the info or not. At the end, checkout and submit the order after signing up on the company’s website.