Access Stanley Black & Decker Benefits Enrollment Service
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. is an American company that is part of the Fortune 500 American and has been providing the industrial tools and the household hardware services to the customers.
It has been working since the year 1843, about 174 years ago and worked as The Stanley Works. The company operates from the New Britain, Connecticut, U.S. which is their headquartered.
How You Can Login Into Stanley Black & Decker Account:
- You need to have a very good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- This link is your key to get to the account with just a single click: www.benefitsenrollment.stanleyblackanddecker.com
- You need to login into your account if you have one:
- Provide the username in the very first field you see on this form now.
- If this is forgotten, click “User Name” link below the form.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the very first field on the form on the next page.
- Enter the last name in the field next to it now.
- Provide the date of the birth after that now.
- Enter the postal code after that now.
- Select the country, if it is the United States or any other.
- Check the box below to provide the security check.
- Click on the yellow “Next” button and make the further process to get it back.
- Now, enter the password in the field that comes below the username now. You can recover it as well if forgotten, click “Password” link below it.
- Click on the yellow “Submit” button and proceed after login.
- To create a new one, click on the yellow “GET STARTED” button.
- Provide the Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number and then your last name in the field next to it.
- Enter the date of birth after that, enter the postal code now.
- Select if you live in the United States or any other country.
- Check the box below to provide the captcha.
Click on the yellow “Submit” button. Get the account created and get the services from the account.