U.S Department VA Life Insurance Online Policy Access
U.S Department of Veteran Affairs acts as a federal Cabinet-level agency that is known to be providing the near-comprehensive healthcare services to the deserved and eligible military veterans at the VA medical centers along with the outpatient clinics that are based all over the United States. The department was founded on July 21, 1930, about 86 years ago.
How To Access Online Policy On U.S Department Of Veteran Affairs :
- To start the process, you will first have to go to the official website of the state government’s department. It can be googled or can be found here as well: www.benefits.va.gov/insurance
- Once the page is loaded, click on the white “Access My Policy Online” option on the left side of the page.
- If you have a VGLI Control number, click on the blue “VGLI Online Policy Access” link.
- Click on the link mentioned on the next page in a short window. Otherwise, it will automatically redirect you to the next page in thirty seconds.
- Click on the yellow “Apply Now” button on the next page.
- Enter your first name now in the first blank field that you are seeing.
- Enter the last name in the field that comes next to it now.
- Provide your date of the birth in the third field now.
- Write your Social Security Number as well now in the field that comes next to it now.
- Now, confirm this Social Security Number by rewriting it in the field next to it.
- Select the branch of your service as well now in the field next to it.
- Enter the Military Separation Date in the last field on this form now.
- Click on the yellow “Continue” button now at the end of this form.
Provide the rest of the info on the next pages and get the online access.