Take Part In Beefeater Grill Feedback Survey
Beefeater is a British chain of Pub Restaurants that run all across the United Kingdom providing some restaurants that serve the variety of foods and the beverages as well to the customers.
The hospitality providing company opened its first ever restaurant way back in the year 1974 and is now known to be headquartered in the Dunstable, England.
How To Take Part In Beefeater Grill Feedback Survey
- Access the official website of the company to give the feedback by clicking on this link: www.beefeatergrillfeedback.co.uk
- You will be direct to the official website and the feedback page on it.
- To maintain and satisfy their records, a company gives the receipt of your bill at the end of the visit; you should also have one from your last visit to any of the location of the company.
- Grab the receipt to look for some information, without that info; you won’t be able to move forward in the feedback process.
- Select the location of the store you visited last time in the first field on this page.
- Type in the date now on which you visited it in the next field.
- Now, select the time of the day you got to visit the store.
- Type in the number in your party now in the field next to it on the feedback page.
- Now, select the total bill you paid while leaving the restaurant.
- Indicate now, if you also get to stay in a Premier Inn hotel as well in the next field now.
- In the last field on this page, type in the 16-digits of your Reward Club card number now.
- Click the white “Continue with Survey” button at the end of this page to proceed to the next step where you will have to provide answers in mostly Yes or No manner. Submit all these answers to the company at the end of the process. That is your feedback towards the company.