Sign Up With Barclays For Online Access
Barclays is providing an opportunity for their customers to enjoy a service of online access to their account after than they can easily view their activities manage account and also make payments online. Barclay’s online account allows you to manage your details via few clicks. In order to register for this service u have to provide few recommended details as mentioned below
Pre-Requisite For Registration:
Before starting this process, what you need to have is a social security number and your current account number of Bank.
Guideline To Become A New Member At Barclay:
- First of all you have to open a website of Barclay by adding its URL Link into address bar of browser.
- Link of website is given here www.barclaycardus.com
- After accessing home page of website you need to find a button which is marked as “Set up online access”
- This click will bring another window in front of you where you are supposed to add few details as directed.
- Enter your social security number in marked field
- In next step you would be asked to enter your date of birth in given format mm/dd/yyy
- You have to select button of yes or no to answer that “Are you a citizen of US?
- After that you have to add your account number in next field as marked
- Now, you have to type a unique “User name” in given field
- Select strong password in given fields twice to authenticate your information.
- Once you have provided all the details click on button of “Continue” which is located at the bottom of web page.
- By following on screen instructions you have to finish this process by providing mentioning details.
- For or any query or help feel free to visit FAQ Web page.