Access Barclaycard And Check Your Eligibility For Cards
Barclaycard is a part of Barclay’s business and retail banking. Barclaycard is known to be providing payment business all over the world as well. Back in the year 1966, Barclaycard was the first ever credit card that was introduced in the United Kingdom. Until the introduction of the access cards in the year 1972, it enjoyed a monopoly.
However, it was not the first payment card in the United Kingdom; there were Diners Club and American Express earlier than it who were introduced in the year 1962 and 1963 respectively.
Services Offered By The Barclaycard
Barclaycard offers some services to the customers all over the world. Their services vary from time to time, place to place and to take into considerations the requirements of the users as well. Here are some of their most important services:
- From the credit cards option, you can get to choose a Barclay card, balance transfer calculator, you can purchase credit cards as well, and can get rewards credit cards as well.
- If you are an existing customer, you can get Barclay benefits, Freedom rewards, and many other services as well.
How To Check Your Eligibility For Cards Using Barclaycard
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.BarclaycardFreedom.co.uk
- Scroll down to the middle of the page, and click on the blue “Check Now” button below the eligibility checker option.
- Now click the black “Check if I’m eligible” button.
- Now select if you already have a Barclays card or not.
- Select title, provide your first name, Last name and your date of birth.
- Now select your employment status, provide annual income, email address and select if you have a Barclays current account or not.
- Now provide the other information that is demanded and then, clicking the green “Check now” button will get you to a page, which will be showing the results for whether you are eligible for credit cards or not.