Access Bank Of The West Order Checks Online
The Bank of the West is offering the facility of online order checks to its customers. If you want to avail this service then you to simply add the routing number or transit along with the account number of Bank of the West. After that, you need to pick the type of account and then order your checks online. You have to select from more than ninety designs of the checks and you have to pay for slipping. You are not allowed to pick up the checks from the location of the bank.
What Are The Full Set Of Guides To Order Checks Online?
- You have to open any of the web browsers and then insert the given link www.bankofthewest.com/checks in order to start the process.
- In the next step after you access the order checks web page then you have to add the essential information into the provided boxes.
- In the first box, you have to type the routing number of nine digits.
- After that, you will be asked to add the account number which may comprise of four to twenty digits long located near the routing number on your check.
- Now you are supposed to choose the type of account from the options of “Personal” or “Business”.
- Once you have added the details then you have to click on the tab of “Continue” and then complete the whole procedure by going to the instructions appeared on your monitor.
What Is The Procedure To Cancel an Order?
- If you want to cancel your order then you have to make a call at 1 800 275 1053. You can avail this service throughout the day and seven days a week.
- You can also cancel your order by sending an email by going to the link of “Contact Us” located on the first page of the check recorder or you can also go to the bottom of the page to get this icon. You have to use “Cancel order” on the subject of the email.