Access WA State DCS Prepaid Debit Card Portal
Bank of America is an American banking and financial services providing company. It provides a WA State DCS Prepaid Debit Card, which comes with a login portal.
You can get a number of benefits by logging in into this portal, for example:
- You can get the direct access to the credit history and all the records without having any actual account.
- It can give you the access to the child support payments every time in a day you want to.
- You will get these services along with the others, including no more check-cashing fees.
How To Access WA State DCS Prepaid Debit Card Portal
Now, to get these services, here is a simple process:
- Connect your computer or a laptop with an internet connection that should be running with a very good speed and must not be crashing up between the process.
- Open your web browser now to go to the official website of the company.
- Go to the WA State DCS Prepaid Debit Card portal on it now, or simply click on this link: www.bankofamerica.com/dcscardwastate
- Click on the red “Sign in” link on the homepage now.
- On the next page in the sign in form:
- Type in the username in the only field on the form now.
- Check the box below it and get your credentials remembered for the next time login.
- Now, if you have lost the username:
- Click on the blue “Need Username?” link now.
- Provide the Card Number in the only field on the next page.
- Click “Continue” and get it back.
- If the password is lost, you can get it back as well, for that:
- Click on the blue “Forgot Username?” link.
- Type in the Email Address in the only field on the next page.
- Click the blue “Continue” button and get it back as well.
- Provide the username back in the login form now.
Click the blue “Continue” button now and go to the next page, provide the password and get logged in to get the above-mentioned services.