Sign On To Sears Credit Card Account
Sears is an American long chain of the department stores having been managed by the headquarter located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. It was founded way back in the year 1886, some 131 years ago, in the Chicago, Illinois by Richard Warren Sears and Alva Curtis Roebuck. It provides its services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
How To Sign On To Sears Credit Card Account:
- Pay a short and a quick visit to the official website owned by the company.
- You need to go through it using the Google, or you can also go to it using this link www.balancetransfer.searscard.com
- On the page, when it is loaded and operational, there is a login form:
- Enter your User ID in the first blank field on the page now.
- Check the box below it that states “Remember my User ID” so that the website can remember you for the next time login.
- Enter your password now in the field that is placed next to it.
- Click on the orange “Sign On” button and get logged in to have the access to the credit card services.
- If you are not registered, you can do it just now as well, click on the white “Register Your Card” button now.
- Now, enter the card number mentioned on your card in the first blank space now.
- Type in your name now in the next blank space, it must be exactly as it appears on your card.
- Provide the security code as well now in the field that is placed next to it.
- Now, provide the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s social security number as well.
Click on the orange “Verify” button below the button and get registered. Now, you only have to login and then you can get the credit card services through your account.