Activate AAdvantage Aviator Red MasterCard Online
American Airlines as the name suggests is the major level American airline that has been headquartered in the CentrePort, Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
It was founded way back on April 15, 1926, some 91 years ago, and started to commence operations on June 25, 1936. It is ranked as the world’s largest airline regarding the fleet size and the revenue as well.
How You Can Activate AAdvantage Aviator Red MasterCard Online:
- First of all, you need to take a look on the official website of the company that can be googled as well.
- Go to the aviator card option on it now. Or, if you are in a hurry or cannot find it on google, you can click on this link to get the direct path to the card account page: www.aviatormastercard.com/activate
- Once it is opened, there is a login form that has to be filled with the demanded credentials.
- Enter your username in the first blank space you are seeing on the page now.
- Provide the password in the field that lies next to it by pressing the tab button on your keyboard.
- Click on the blue “Login” button and get to login into your card account.
- If you haven’t created an account so far and want a direct entry to the card activation page:
- Click on the blue “Activate my card now” link below the login form.
- Type the Last four digits of your social security number first of all in the first blank field on the next page now.
- Provide the date of your birth as well in the field that comes after that.
- Now, enter your complete account number in the field next to it.
- Provide the next field with the security code of your card as well now.
- Choose, if you are a United States citizen or not.
Click on the blue “Continue” button now and provide the remaining data on the next page and then on the next one as well. Submit it all at the end and get the card activated.