Access AT&T For Online Bill Transfer
If you are an AT&T customer and don’t want to take the responsibility of wireless service then you can transfer your billing responsibility to another person online. In order to get the transfer facility, you need to have a registered account on the website. You have to transfer your account name and SSN to another person name and SSN. This is very simple and easy procedure and after transfer of billing to another person then he or she should be responsible for all the activities of the bill.
What Are The Complete Steps To Transfer Your Bill Service Online With AT&T?
- If you want to transfer your bill service to another person then you need to visit the given web page www.att.com/transferservice
- Once you access the transfer billing service page then you will need to click on the tab of “Transfer of billing responsibility”.
- When you click on this option then a new small window opens in the middle of the page where you need to give the login
- In the first box of the window, you will be asked to type your id. It should be your Wireless phone number or AT&T access id.
- After that, you will be requested to add the password of your account into the specified box.
- At the end of the process, you are supposed to snap on the blue color box which is indicated as “Log in”.
- Once you log in your account then follow the steps to transfer your service online.
- To get the transfer of billing service you should maintain your account active and it cannot be more than sixty days old.
- You need to find a person by yourself whom you want to transfer the service.
- The person who takes the service should be a lawful citizen with age limit of more than eighteen years.
- When the new account holder accepts the service then he or she should be responsible for the contract terms, bill and for the account.