Access Assurance Wireless To Check Availability
Assurance Wireless is a brand started by the Virgin Mobile in order to provide the lifeline telephone service to the people of the United States. The brand is a subsidiary of the Universal Service Fund, which acts under the United States Federal Communications Commission.
As per the report came in January 2013, the residents of the following states can receive the services: Alabama, California, Arkansas, Delaware, Connecticut, Florida, District of Columbia, Idaho, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Maryland, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, North Carolina and in many other states as well.
Services Offered By The Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless offers a lot of services to the people of most of the states of the United States. These services help people connect with their loved ones at a long distance. Some of these services are:
- The program provides the free wireless phone to the people.
- It also offers 250 free domestic and local voice calling minutes to the people.
- The program also offers unlimited text messages to the people who are eligible for the program.
- Apart from these services, users can also add more free minutes to their offer as well.
How To Check Availability And Apply For The Assurance Wireless:
- Get your computer connected to an internet connection that runs at a high speed so that it does not interrupt.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.assurancewireless.com
- You will have to click on the “Check Availability” tag at the top of the homepage at first.
- Type in your zip code and then click the white “Submit” button.
- Now, click the purple “Apply now” button.
- Type in your address, apartment and the zip code as in the first three fields.
- Click the purple “Next” button and Check if you are eligible by providing the details.
- Again, click “Next” and setup your account.
- Click “Next” review your information and then provide your sign in information.
- Now, at the end. You will have to provide the eligibility proof documents.
- Then click the “Submit” button, that will get you to the page hat will be showing you the answer to your request and will approve your request after the verification.