Access ARSTAR For Vehicle Registration Renewal
ARSTAR Department is the vehicle management department of the ARKANSAS STATE GOVERNMENT. It helps the citizens of the state to renew their vehicle registrations, renew the driver’s license number.
You can use it to change your address from our account. View and update the info you have already added on the account and many other useful services as well.
How You Can Do Arkansas STreamline Auto Renewal
- Directly go to this link: www.arstar.com
- Wait for a few seconds for the page to be opened, click on the green “Get Started” button once it is.
- Now, enter the Renewal ID Number in the only field that is mentioned on the next page.
- Click on the green “Search” button and get your account for the further process, complete it and when the registration process is done, get to the homepage back again.
- Click on the blue “Change Your Address” button on this page now.
- Type your Last 4 digits of the Vehicle ID Number (VIN) in the first blank field now.
- Enter the license plate number in the field that lies next to it now.
- Enter the zip code in the third blank field on this form.
- Click on the green “Search” button at the bottom.
- On the next page, you have to provide your old address, then provide the new one and then confirm it along with all the other demanded information.
- You will get your address change from there now.