Login To American Express Account To Confirm Card Received
American Express is the United States serving multinational financial services company and a corporation that was founded back on March 18, 1850, about 167 years ago, in the Buffalo, New York, United States.
The only corporate headquarter of the company that is responsible for its every operation is managed by the head office located in the Three World Financial Center, New York City, New York, United States.
How To Login To American Express Account To Confirm Card Received
- You must be able to visit the website of the company that is official and should be working as well.
- Go to the account login page on the website now, in order to reach to it directly, go to this link: www.americanexpress.com/yes
- Now, wait for the page to be completely loaded, once it is, there is a login form awaiting you to be filled, for that:
- Provide the User ID associated with your account in the first blank field on the form.
- Enter your password now again in the field that lies next to it and must be associated with the account.
- Check the box below it, it is a remember me box that will save your credential so that you don’t have to provide them for the next time login.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button and get logged in.
- If you are not registered on the website, click on the blue “Create New Online Account”.
- Type your 4-digit card ID now in the first empty field on the form.
- Now, enter your 15-digit card number in the field that follows it.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button and provide the remaining data on the next few pages.
- If you want to confirm that you have received the card then click on “Confirm card receive” option.
- Now provide your verification information like “15 digit card number” and “4 digit card ID” and press “continue” button to movie on next steps.