Access American Express And Check The Gift Card Balance
American Express founded in 1850 and it started operating in 1853 in Canada, initially had two offices in Toronto and Hamilton. It is a word wide leader in credit cards, financial matters, and banking.
But now American Express operates as Amex Canada Inc. and Amex Bank of Canada in Canada having headquarters in Ontario; it has almost 3,000 workers among 13 cities serving millions of Canadians. Amex Bank of Canada is an issuer of American Express cards in Canada.
American Express Gift Card
The gift cards by American Express are prepaid. They are majorly categorized as business gift cards and personalized gift cards. The business gift cards can be sent to your CEO, employees, and clients. Just enter the gift card value, quantity and purchase it. You can also add messages to these gift cards.
The other one has personalized gift cards which you can send to your friends or family members. You can send to any of them on their birthday, wedding and any other occasion. You can also use these cards for thanking someone or congratulating someone on any event. Procedure for its purchase is also same; you have to enter the purchase value, quantity and purchase it.
How To Check American Express Gift Card Balance?
To check the balance, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- You must connect your computer with reliable Internet connection.
- Click on the link www.americanexpress.com/mygiftcard
- As the page opens, you will see a blank field under the heading of the card number.
- Enter your card number in the required field and click on the “Continue” button in the blue color.
- After you click it, now you can check your available balance and you can also perform other things also.
You can also contact them by scrolling down the page and click “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page. You will be provided numbers and you can contact them 24/7, you can also mail them at their address regarding inquiries.