Check Your American Express Card Application Status
American Express is a banking company that was ranked as the world’s 25th most valuable brand in the year 2016. It also is amongst one out of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Along with the banking services, it also provides a wide range of the financial services as well. The company specializes in providing the variety of the credit cards as well. It is known to have stepped in the business way back on March 18, 1850, means 167 years ago in the amazing Buffalo, New York, United States.
Fargo & Company Wells, Livingston, Wells & Company, and the Butterfield & Company, are the predecessor of the company. The address of the head office is Three World Financial Center, New York City, New York, United States. The company provides the Insurance, Finance, and the Travel related services across the world.
According to the report of the year 2016, it has a total revenue of US$32.119 billion. The same report stated that the net income of the company is recorded to be: US$5.408 billion and it has US$58.893 billion in assets as well. It has been working with the contributions of over 56,000 employees.
How You Can Check Your American Express Card Application Status:
- Open this link: www.americanexpress.com/applicationstatus
- On the page, you can see a form constituting of two fields that need to be filled.
- Enter your Social Security Number completely and accurately in the first blank space on this form now.
- Enter your Home Zip Code now in the field that lies next to it.
- Click on the white “Check Application” button at the end of this form now; it will take you to the next page, you can now see the current status of your application on this page.