Start Your Allstate Insurance Claims Online
Allstate is an American insurance service providing the company that was founded on April 17, 1931, 85 years ago, from now. It is headquartered in the Northfield Township, Illinois, U.S, and provides the services like Auto, Motorcycle, Condo, Home, Life, Off-road vehicle, Renters, Boat, Landlord, Business Insurance and many others as well.
How You Can Start A Claim On Allstate:
- You will need a very strong a fast speed internet connection to start this process.
- Connect this internet connection to a computer or a laptop now and open your internet browser on it.
- Visit the official website of the company now and then visit the claim filing option on it.
- This link will take you to it directly: www.allstate.com/claimcenter
- Now, scroll down and click on the black “File a Claim” link on the page.
- If you have the account:
- Click the orange “Log into File a Claim” button on the next page.
- Type in the User ID in the first field on the next page.
- Provide the password in the field next to it now.
- Click the orange “Log in” button at the end of the page and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click the orange “Register for My Account” button and provide the demanded info to get the account and then you can file a claim.
- If you don’t want to create an account and still want to file a claim, click on the “file a claim online” link in the paragraph below the page. After that, once the next page is loaded:
- Type in the first name in the first field on the form.
- Provide your last name as well in the field next to it.
- Type in your policy number in the next field now.
- Select the date on which the incident happened.
- Now, type in the last four digits of your social security number as well.
- Select the year, month and the date of your birth in the last field.
- Click the green “Next” button on the next page and provide all the remaining demanded info on the next pages to file the claim.