Make Your Alabama Power Payment Online
Creating an account with Alabama allows its customers to get different online services like payment history, details of the account, pay your bills and other related services without going anywhere. If you are registered users on the website then you can easily login to your account and make a bill payment online. You can easily set reminders, schedule payment and save the details of the bank to log in your account. There are some other methods through which you can pay your bill such as in person, by mail, budget billing, paperless billing and many others.
What Are The Full Set Of Commands To Pay Your Bill At Alabama Power?
- You have to go to the lawful website of the company by inserting the link which is mentioned at www.alabamapower.com/mypayment
- If you do not have an account then you have to type the account number of ten digits number into the specified space.
- After that, you are supposed to pick up the type of identification from available options and then type it accordingly.
- For example, you have selected the web access code then you have to add six digits code and then click on the option of “Next”.
- After that, you have to add the payment information including amount and date and then click on the tab of “Review”.
- At the end of the process, you have to click on the “Confirm” button and you will be able to obtain a confirmation code from the company when your payment has been processed.
How To Make Bill Payment Via Phone?
In order to make the bill payment, you can also contact the corporation by dialing the number which is given as 1 800 835 2702. You have to gain the benefit of this service throughout a week and twenty-four hours in a day. You are required to keep your account number, credit or debit card information with you in order to make your payment. You can also keep other checking account details with you for making payments.