Access Aetna To Pay Your Medicare Premium
Aetna is an American company that works on providing the managed health care services to the customers based on the country. It initially evolved on May 28, 1853, about 164 years ago by the name of Aetna Life Insurance Company. The company operates through the headquarter based in 151 Farmington Ave, Hartford, Connecticut, 06105 U.S.
Here Is The Process To Pay Your Medicare Premium On AETNA
- From all the steps, first you have to do is to go to the official website of the company, from there, you can make way to the payment processing option page.
- Or, you can search the direct link to the payment page as well.
- However, to save you all this time and trouble, we have done the work for you, here is the link: www.aetnamedicare.com/member
- Once the website is open, take the cursor on the purple “For Members” button placed in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the white “Pay Your Premium” link in the dropdown window.
- You will be taken to the next page now; there are three methods to pay.
- Click on the purple “Sign up or Login” button under the online option.
- Enter the account number in the only field and get signed up after clicking the blue “Continue” button and by providing the remaining information on the next pages.
- If you don’t have the account yet, click on the blue “Log in” link.
- Provide your user ID in the first blank field now.
- Enter the password in the blank space below it now.
- Click on the blue “Log in” button at the bottom of the page and get logged in.
Paying Through Mail
Yes, you can mail it as well, by sending it to the address of the company via mail. The address can be taken from the website.
Paying Through Phone
You can also pay it by calling the company phone number and tell them the demanded information.